Marco ha scritto:

I have an input text, Its value is binded to a double property in a managed bean.

And if the input was not a number the following error message is displayed

"budget": Specified value is not a valid number.

But i want to override this message, so what should i do ?

Thanks

Create a text file, for example org.apache.Messages.properties",  like this:

javax.faces.component.UIInput.CONVERSION=My custom message

Then, modify your faces-config.xml:

<application>
       <message-bundle>org.apache.Messages</message-bundle>
   </application>

For more information, look at JSF spec documentation: everything is explained.