From: Saurabh Rasinghaney
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:47 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: RE: Urgent: Collapsible Panel with data table not working
IllegalStateException: Client-id : _id3ToggleCollapsed

Hi Simon & Martin,

I tried using a foreach loop and Collapsible Panel...but now I am facing
problem with that too inside foreach loop h:input tags dosen't work -
data is not getting populated in input tags - so now I m stuck again,
please tell me the patch which I can apply to make collapsible panel
work with data table.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Saurabh Raisinghaney