On 1/15/06, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maven XSLT plugin
  1. Use Subversion to get plugin source from
  2. Run 'mvn install' in the source directory you downloaded. This causes the plugin to be built and installed in your maven instance.
when building maven instance, I got the following error.  Can I ignore it?
where to put the plugin?  Thanks.

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a project with an existing po
m.xml, but the build is not using one.

This means you typed 'mvn install' in a directory that does not contain a pom.xml file. Did you cd into the directory after you retrieved the source?

$ svn co ...
$ cd xslt-maven-plugin
$ mvn install

--