Hello all,

I'm using the inputdate component in a panelgrid and it appears to be caching the first value to which it's assigned.  I searched the mail archives and found one note from Colin Chambers describing the same issue.  He indicated that it was due to including the component in a panelgrid, but I couldn't find any follow up messages.  Has anyone else dealt with this?

A possible contributing factor is the panelgrid that contains the component is not rendered by default.  If my user selects a record in a separate datatable (to edit the date of the record), the panelgrid is rendered with the next page reload and is designed to mimic a "pop up" using css positioning and styling.

Thanks for your time!