Mike Kienenberger schrieb:
> On 1/13/06, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Have in mind that jsf-spring works quite well in many situations, but
>> some situations still are problematic with that lib, I recently (in fact
>> last night) ran into the situation of not being able to deploy an app on
>> websphere due to the fact that jsf-spring interfered with the WAS6 class
>> loader.
>
> Werner, are you sure it was an issue with jsf-spring and not with spring?
> Remember when we talked about the jenia4faces/jsf-spring/jetty issue
> with resolving references?  It turned out to an error in Spring, not
> jsf-spring.
>
> There's not a lot going on in the jsf-spring code.

Well as it seems, yes, we moved the code over to the standard spring jsf
bindings (which in that case were good enough) and they worked, I have
not dug deeper into the problem yet, but the problem looks like being
jsf-spring related, it only occurs on websphere, and the websphere
codebase is a dying one, sooner than later to be replaced with geronimo
as core foundation, so finding out the cause is not really that worthwile.