I put the complete url, but it redirected to a wrong site.
I put:
<t:navigationMenuItem id="nav_cart" itemLabel="Carteira" action="" href="http://infor-smk/protocolo/carteira/"/">http://infor-smk/protocolo/carteira/"/ >

but the browser redirected to  ahttp://infor-smk/protocolo/carteira/
(this url don't exist).

On 1/18/06, Eduardo Dudu Ivan Pichler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
you need get the complete url of your site.... with the extension(.jsp, .faces)
There are ways to make these urls dynamics. But I don't remember the code.