Hi!

Ok, In my case the FacesContext is null.

html.HtmlRendererUtils - *NULL* context null
Servlet.service() for servlet opsj threw exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRendererUtils.selectContentType(HtmlRendererUtils.java:1008)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.AddResource.writeWithFullHeader(AddResource.java:713)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:139)

It will be hard work to determine why the facesContext is null.
One idea I have in mind is, that the given page has an iframe which will
also be a faces page.

Now that exactly this page works multiple times and only fails rarely I
guess this has something to do with concurrency, though, the faces
context is in an thread local, so why should this have something to do
with conc?

Odd, thing - If no one else has a new idea, I have to add more debug
statements.

---
Mario