The wiki probably is the easiest starting point for adding vital information regarding a new component.

Simon Kitching schrieb:
On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 23:21 +0100, Claudio Tasso wrote:
Hi,
pheraps my question may appear stupid, but it's quite a lot of time I'm looking for docs and I can't find them. Where can I found the complete documentation for a particular tomahawk component? For example, I'd like to know what facets are supported by the t:collapsiblePanel component, so I looked in the following places:

* javadoc
* tld docs
* wiki
* myfaces web site

but I can't find anything. The only one place where I can find the information I need is the source code.
Did I look in the wrong places?

No, you've looked in the right places. If there is no documentation
there, then the author of the component hasn't written any. Naughty
person.

In that case, you'll need to ask on the list, or read the source code.
When you figure it out, contributing that info back as a patch to add
javadoc/tld doc or as an entry on the wiki would be appreciated.

Regards,

Simon