You have to install the myfaces filter to use file uploads ... and the stylesheet! (otherwise the stylesheet is not put into your page). The error you get means you did not install the apache commons fileupload - download the jar from apache.org, put it in your lib dir and install the myfaces filter as described - it should work then!

Reiche,Werner [CIS] wrote:

I am trying to use implement panel tabs.  They show up as buttons.
I've looked at the wiki for panel tables and it has the following:

The Panel-Tabs are rendered as buttons !?
The component doesn't include the default-stylesheet and some
javascript->> code. Check your web.xml for filter-configuration :

As well, there is a web.xml definition for filters, but this appears to
have
to do with file uploads, not panel tabs.

When I put the definition in my web.xml, I get the error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileUpload
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(Exten
sionsFilter.java:115)
org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(Monitor
Filter.java:362)

What do I need in web.xml to make the panel tab work?

Also, I do have both a defaultStyle.css and a defaultStyles.css in the
web/css directory.

Werner