Martin Marinschek wrote:
It is a snapshot of the ADF-faces code, so in this sense, yes, it is
ready for production integration.

That's a bold statement, given that the code that's been made available doesn't correspond to a released product -- the closest thing to a release was the Early Access distribution of ADF Faces, and the released code is, AFAICT, a later version than contained in EA19.

That said, though, I am using these components in a product that will be released well before the Oracle donation works its way through the incubator into MyFaces and reaches a release there. YMMV, but I haven't run into any show-stoppers as yet...

L.

There might be major changes as we go through the incubator, though...

regards,

Martin