Von: M Litherland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006 21:58
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: inputHtml broken in IE?

Hi,

I'm building a rather complex web form in Faces (using Sun's RI out of
NetBeans with Tomahawk) and I'd like to use the inputHtml tag from
Tomahawk to replace a number of Textarea tags.  In trying to replace
just one I found out that setting style="height: 30ex;" (or some other
value) was mandatory or the editor window wouldn't show up in IE.  Once
I got past that hitch I found out that if I saved some information in
that tag, exited the application and went back into IE the information
would show up briefly than be erased by whitespace.  Only by exiting and
re-entering that 'view' would the information come back again (briefly,
then disappear again).

Brilliant work on the tomahawk extensions, by the way.  If I can get
this to work you'll officially have saved me weeks or months of work
doing things like file uploads, tabbed views and WYSIWYG editors by hand.

Thanks,
Mike

your system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.