Hi Uri,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been rather busy at work.

Uri Kalish schreef:
Hi Jurgen,

1. Are you planning on supporting different start-of-week day?
I would need an example of how it looks in MS Outlook or Evolution before I can implement this. In what Locale is a workweek not Monday-Friday for example, and how does it look in MS Outlook? If you could supply a screenshot that would be great
2. When I asked you if the component supports changing names of months,
days, etc... You replied that it uses the Java Locale mechanism.
Do you mean that it uses the locale on the web server? I didn't see any
setLocale() function. We may have many customers with different locales
logging-in to the same web server...
JSF uses the Locale of the user's browser. A web browser always sends the accepted languages to the server in the request header, in my case that would be:
JSF, and therefore the schedule component, uses this information to determine which Locale to use.

3. What is the Planner component I saw on the Wiki? Is this like the
Scheduling tab on Outlook?
The Planner is the meeting planner in Outlook (I don't know what it's called in English, I have the Dutch version of Office). I am first trying to get the Schedule component stable, after that I will give this component my full attention.

Jurgen