Thanks Jurgen for the prompt reply.

I created jira issue and attached screenshot.

        Key: MYFACES-1078

Thanks,  Yogesh

On 1/31/06, Jurgen Lust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yogesh Chaudhari schreef:
Hi,

I am testing Schedule component since couple of days.  It is working very nicely.

We have scheduling system developed using Oracle Forms, I am converting it Faces.

We have the most of the events scheduled for 15 mins,  and 4/5 simultaneously.  Simultaneous events are rendered correctly but as 15min is very short period,  event box is very tiny & event text is not readable.

I would like know how I can increase height of 1/2 hour slot through CSS entry as there is not attribute defined for component.
Hmm, that is currently not possible. In the compact views (week and month view) there is a rowheight property that can be set, but there is no such property yet for the detailed view. Perhaps you should create a JIRA issue for this, I will look into it then.

Is there any way I can add it to default.css in Detailed Day Renderer section to increase height of hour section.
The positioning and size of the schedule is actually hardcoded, because it is very difficult to have it render correctly on different browsers, so putting those attributes in a css file would cause more problems than it would solve.

Thanks, Yogesh

PS: I read Jurgen Lust mail about new improvements, very interesting. I am interested in display events for each resource in different color.
There still seems to be a problem with this improvement, it worked during the christmas holiday, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I'll have a closer look this week.

How I can download latest sanbox.jar ?
I usually just do a checkout of the source from subversion and then build it myself. With maven it's very straightforward...

Kind regards,

Jurgen

--
Among flowers, the cherry blossom.