If you're building the view programmatically, why can't you just use ResponseWriter directly?

  writer.startElement("h1");
  writer.writeText("header 1");
  writer.startElement("h2");
  writer.writeText("nested header 2");
  writer.endElement("h2");
  writer.endElement("h1");

L.

Matthias Kahlau wrote:
Hi!

Is there nobody else who had the requirement to programmatically render HTML
elements like H1, H2 etc.?

This is an important requirement when creating Web pages which have to
follow accessibility guidelines...

Regards,

Matthias