Hi Olexandr,

First: please don't use SortableByApplication, this will be removed.
We are thinking about to allow applications to register a eventListener
to recieve sort events and do the sorting there.

Now to your problem:
Currently sorting of links should work if you use a t:label tag inside
the t:link instead of the label attribute.
I think the sorting code is older than the label attibute on the link tag.
Please oben a jira issue to support this.

Regards,
  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!