Some questions:

1) Do you use the Open Session in View filter pattern?

2) Is your backing bean request-scoped or session-scoped or application-scoped?

2006/2/2, ::SammyRulez:: < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi all

I have a form for some data entry and a data table displaying the rows
already entered in the same view.

Everything works great except update. Since the restore view phase
occurs data is loaded and is I try to update I have an Hibernate
exception since there is another object in the session with the same
type and ID.(witch is correct.)

Is there any good approach to this problem without scrolling the list
update the values and flushing the session?

BTW form validation is required :-(

--
::SammyRulez::
http://sammyprojectz.blogspot.com