Ok, apparently I had it working yesterday but there
was server troubles. When I got in this morning and
restarted, everything appeared as it was supposed to.

Thomas, you are correct, the extension filter mapping
and this
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Use_Facelets_with_Tomahawk?highlight=%28jscookmenu%29%7C%28tomahawk%29
are what should get it working with Facelets.

The only problem I am having now is I can't seem to
use a customized css and theme. It appears to only
know the ThemeIE, ThemePanel, etc that come with
myFaces by default. Last project we used 1.0.9 and now
we're using the 1.1.1 version. Is this something that
changed or did I overlook some configuration?

-Matt