You'll just get the warning.  I think it is safe to say the HTML will still be
good and it would never throw an exception in any future release.

Sometime I use t:div like this in order to make it be quiet

        <h:panelGrid columns="3" >
                <h:outputText value="1" />
                <h:outputText value="2" />
                <h:outputText value="3" rendered="#{b.bool}" />
        <t:div        value="3" rendered="#{not b.bool}" />
        </h:panelGrid>

Dennis Byrne