Hi everybody,

   Thank you again, now I could take some time
to explore the problem again, the solution was
simple of course:

   All Inner Classes must implement Serializable,
so Anonymous Inner Classes must extend/implement a class
who implements Serializable.

   Well faces.ActionListener, faces.ValueChangeListener
are not Serializable (I suppose all faces Listeners).

   So now I'm extending an ApplXXXXListener that extends
XXXXListener and java.io.Serializable, and all seems to
work fine.

Thank you very much for your help.
tonio