From: Julián García [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2006 23:03
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Architecture question

Maybe you could find this useful: http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-07-2004/jw-0719-jsf.html

Julian

Matthias Klein wrote:

If an application has 3 tiers: presentation, business, backend - in which of those would you put the JSF Model (the Backing Beans?)

When I read through the www, I have to assume that it belongs in the business tier while the "rest" of the "JSF stuff" belongs into the presentation tier, right?

But if you want a "good" architecture - shouldn't there be some sort of interface or facade centralizing the business tier access? (Like: all requests go through one gate?) Does anyone have a good JSF based architecture in UML (easier to talk about a diagram instead of trying to describe it with words)

Thanks

matt