Once the Shale unit test lib is in maven, we'll begin refactoring the myfaces
tests to use it.

You will want to go w/ a nightly or wait until the next release, as there have
been some major improvements in the last 2 months.

It's pretty cool though.  You can just instantiate a component, call a bunch of
setters, call the encode methods and render the component to a String. All of
this outside of the container.  I haven't spent much time testing backing beans.

Dennis Byrne