Thank you for your interest in this problem.
I made a little more investigation and the problem is that the context is null.
So, I think that only the test for context will solve the problem.

I will create a JIRA issue.

Alin.
Not certain, but I think the spec requires ExternalContext.getRequestHeaderMap() to return a non-null Map.

If so, the fix would probably be in the setup of ExternalContext rather than in each usage of ExternalContext.getRequestHeaderMap ().

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

On 2/14/06, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/14/06, Alin Dosoniu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It is possible that I have an error in my jsps but I think these tests with
> null should be also in Myfaces code.
> If this is a problem in MyFaces, should I create a JIRA issue?

IIRC, this has come up before with someone else who was trying to use
HttpUnit on a MyFaces project site. Thus I think this must be MyFaces
code bug, which you seem to have traced and solved. So I think you
should create a JIRA issue...

wf

--
http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044