Hi!

I have a frameset with a menu and a main frame. When I load the page
for the first time in a new borwser instance the first click on the
menu always fails. The returnd document is the menu.jsf displayed in
the main frame. When I click on the same link for the second time the
desired result (persons.jsf) is displayed in the main frame. Every
click after the first click in a new borwser instance works fine, but
the first.

As I track the phases, the first click only does
RESTORE_VIEW 1
RENDER_RESPONSE 6

But the other clicks do
APPLY_REQUEST_VALUES 2
PROCESS_VALIDATIONS 3
UPDATE_MODEL_VALUES 4
INVOKE_APPLICATION 5
RENDER_RESPONSE 6
as should be done.

The referenced managed bean in the menu.jsf is an application scope
MenuBean. I had similar problems, when the JSF cannot reached
something in the managed bean. But in this case it is application
scope, and the information is available.

I am using tomcat 5.5, with Sun RI 1.1.01

Does anybody had similar problems, or do you some way to debug what's
the problem?

Thanks

--
 Norbert Csík