CHAMBAZ Alexandre wrote:
It changes nothing to put *.jsp instead of *.tiles
(same behavior) but thanks for your help.
you use ManagedBean in your pages? do you add data
into page itself into in a tile?
--- Ko³oszko Pawe³ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

JSF and tiles work  for me just fine.
What is your tile configuration? Do you use /tile1.tiles as your tile definition in the tiles configuration file? It should be tile1.tiles and in your navigation rules, it should be tile1.jsp.

Hope it helps.

I am not so sure that you should give up. I am using
Tiles with JSF with almost the same configuration as
yours and it works quite well. I see one problem
with your  navigation: you are using wrong names of
files. It should be *.jsp, not *.tiles. So it should
look like that

<navigation-rule>
        <from-view-id>*</from-view-id>
        <navigation-case>
                <from-outcome>navEtablissement</from-outcome>
                <to-view-id>/etablissement.jsp</to-view-id>
        </navigation-case>

        <navigation-case>
                <from-outcome>navMairie</from-outcome>
                <to-view-id>/mairie.jsp</to-view-id>
        </navigation-case>

        <navigation-case>
                <from-outcome>navDeclaration</from-outcome>
                <to-view-id>/declaration.jsp</to-view-id>
        </navigation-case>
  </navigation-rule>

Pawel Koloszko