Hi,

I'm very confused about this error and did a search on google but no one appears to have the same problem. BTW, I even don't know the exactly keywords to do this search...

I have a large dataTable, which has N columns.
The rows are the products and the columns are regions or sellers.

So, for each product and region/seller I have a total of sold items.

This is working now this way:

<t:dataTable value="#{manager.productList}" var="product" binding="#{manager.productBinding}">
    <t:column>
        <f:facet name="header">
            <t:outputText value="Product"/>
        </f:facet>
        <t:outputText value="#{product.description}"/>
    </t:column>
    <t:columns value="#{manager.infoList}" var="info" binding="#{manager.infoBinding}">
        <f:facet name="header">
            <t:commandLink value="#{info.description}" action="" rendered="#{info.hasLink}"/>
            <t:outputText value="#{info.description}" rendered="#{!info.hasLink}"/>
        </f:facet>
        <t:outputText value="#{manager.soldItems}"/>
    </t:columns>
</t:dataTable>

So, in manager I have a method called getSoldItems that gets the two bindings and returns the value.
The infoList is a list of abstract class Info. Depending on user choice, we create InfoRegion or InfoSeller. The hasLink indicates that we need to create a link to change the view or not.
The page is being generated OK, very fast (although I don't know if there is a better way to do this).

The problem is that when you have a region in header (showing a link): when you click on any of them, all get clicked too in sequence.

Anyone knows why or how to solve?

Thanks,

--

Fernando Madruga Pinheiro
Analista de Sistemas

Esta mensagem foi enviada pela Wmix Distribuidora Ltda, para uso exclusivo do destinatário, podendo conter informações confidenciais. Se for recebida por terceiro que não o destinatário, deve ser apagada imediatamente do seu computador e a Wmix Distribuidora Ltda notificada ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). As informações aqui prestadas não podem ser distribuídas ou reproduzidas sem a expressa autorização da Wmix Distribuidora Ltda.