Hi Frank,

We have done some changes between EA19 and the release that is available on the Apache MyFaces site.

You can check out this How To and download the source for the sample. I'm currently working on a more elaborate skin to support more components. Note that not all components have been skinning-enabled yet.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfskins/index.html

Jonas

Frank Felix Debatin wrote:
Hi there,

we're using custom skinning with ADF. Anyone did the same and can share
their experience?

We found a strange behaviour of style classes when migrating form EA19 to
the current version.
We set our own style class, for example

<af:menuList styleClass="myNavMenuList">

In EA19, this class showed up like this in the HTML. Now, in the new
version, the HTML output shows a style class "myNavMenuListOraStyledList"
that seems to be calculated by concatenating "myNavMenuList" and the
predefined class "OraStyledList". Very weird!!! Anybody familiar with this?

Best regards
Frank Felix