Costa Basil wrote:
Hi:

I am using tiles and I noticed that the final html content contains this piece of javascript code at the end after the </html> tag.
Is there a way to fix this? Things seem to work tough in IE, however, it kind
of worries me.

Thanks

<form id="linkDummyForm" name="linkDummyForm" style="display:inline" method="post"
action="/cps/p/contacts/contactsSummary.jsp"><input type="hidden" name="linkDummyForm:_link_hidden_" /><script
type="text/javascript"><!--
function clear_linkDummyForm() {
  var f = document.forms['linkDummyForm'];
  f.elements['linkDummyForm:_link_hidden_'].value='';
  f.target='';
}
clear_linkDummyForm();
//--></script></form>

I think that only happens if you use command links without an enclosing h:form. I could be wrong though...

L.