Marco Mistroni wrote:
Hello!

And where is the facelets.jar itself? facelets-1.0-bsh.jar is just a very specific and non-important bit of facelets. Also I recomend You to use latest facelets.

hello all,
  i might have missed some threads about MyFaces and facelets...
i m struggling with getting facelets-1.0 at work with myfaces-1.2.2

i have configured the viewhandler as follows

 <view-handler> com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</view-handler>

obviously, after deploying my application and getting erros, i figured out htat
maybe the view handler is the wrong one..

i am including following jars in my WEB-INF\lib

facelets-1.0-bsh.jar
el-api.jar
el-ri.jar

anyone has any idea on how to solve my problem? does myfaces has own implementation
of facelets view-handler?

thanx and regards
 marco

With respect,