You don't have to create a whole theme if you don't want to, just write a little CSS. The skinning documentation, in conjunction with the Oracle theme files, will let you figure out what font assignments you'll need to override.

L.

Yogesh Chaudhari wrote:
Thanks for the reply,  I do not want to create new theme, I just want
to change font for Oracle theme.  But I guess I have to use themes as
it or write my own.

Thanks, Yogesh