Hello, everybody

I have a big problem. I made a page in JSF RI and I used the myfaces-extendions to do upload of files. In my machine everything is fine, but when I published the content on the web server, where I don't have permission to store the content of the uploaded file in the disk I got a exception of type java.io.FilePremission (Access denied).

My web.xml

<filter>
   <filter-name>ExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
   <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>

   <init-param>
   <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
   <param-value>3m</param-value>
   </init-param>

   <init-param>
      <param-name>uploadTresholdSize</param-name>
      <param-value>3m</param-value>
   </init-param>
</filter>

The definition of then input field:
<x:inputFileUpload id="foto4" value="#{estoqueBean.foto4}" styleClass="inputs"/>

The problem is: I can't store the uploaded file on the disk of the server. But when the class MultipartRequestWrapper is parsing the request it uses the class org.apache.commons.fileupload.DiskFileUpload. There are any maner that I can force the  MultipartRequestWrapper to says to the fileUpload to not store any temporary file in the disk?

Thanks