I am happy to try and help out but I need a little more investigation
from you guys.  You will need to investigate the latest source code
and let me know where things are breaking down.  Unfortunately there
are some issues getting the new release done that are taking up most
of my time.

So if you are serious about fixing this, please dig in and provide an
explanation as to where exactly things are failing (in the code iself)
instead of just describing the usecase.  If you do this, I can likely
help you better.  Keep in mind I'm not doing any dynamic tree stuff
myself (yet) so you will need to help me help you.

Sean