I need to change where my application is getting the XML of the view from. For example, currently when a request comes in for /company/history.jsf it will use the contents of /company/history.html. I want to be able to make a request for /company/history.jsf get its content from /documents/company/history.html

I would also like to do more complex things then just change how the view mapping is done. I would also like to be able to have the XML for the view to be able to come from a database, or be the results of some http request to some other server.

How do I do these things?

I assume I have to create a viewhandler. I am using Facelets so I probably should subclass FaceletsViewHandler.

Thanks,
David