Title: Message
One other thing we were thinking was using the JSF implementation supplied by WAS 6.0, along-side the MyFaces Tomahawk components.  However, WAS 6.0 only support JSF 1.0 "out of the box." :(  I assume that wouldn't work with the Tomahawk components, correct?

- Brendan

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary VanMatre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 1:20 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Running MyFaces on WebSphere 6.0

The classpath probably wouldn't effect the auto loading of the faces-config's.  I think this is ordered by the name of the jar.  I wonder if they could all live together if you renamed the myfaces impl jar to zz-myfaces.jar so it's registered last?

The safest bet would be to just remove the jars.  I'm not sure how that would effect their component library.  The "inputRichText" is a really sweet control.

Gary

From: "Cagatay Civici" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are using WAS 6 and had the same problem in the past, I remember deleting jars like ws-jsf solved the problem.

Cagatay,