From: Adam Winer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 12:44 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: facelets & compilation

In my tests, Facelets shows pages faster than JSPs, pre-compiled
or not.  The XML parse is extremely fast, and only happens
once;  thereafter regular execution is much faster than JSPs,
as there is no need to recreate Tag objects or constantly
set properties, etc.

The only significant advantage JSPs have over Facelets is
better tool support.

-- Adam Winer
   JSF EG