You don't need any more than you would for a normal JSF app.  The
MyFaces web page says you need portlet.jar, but you should be getting
that from your portal vendor.

Another suggestion: Do a "view source" on the web page and see if the
form action looks funny.

Stan Silvert
JBoss, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
callto://stansilvert

<faces-context-factory>org.apache.myfaces.context.MyFacesContextFactoryI