I tried it on my system and it worked in both cases.
If I use your exact code, the form renders properly, and the enclosed link uses that generated form as expected. If I remove your form tags, myfaces properly creates the dummyLinkForm for the link.

Are you calling the page directly? (http://server/test.jsf) or do you have an index page that redirects to the page (http://server/) which calls an index.jsp which forwards to test.jsf, leaving the location as (http://server/) even though test.jsp is displayed. My problems happen in the second case.

Boris Kovalenko wrote:
Joey Geiger wrote:
Hello!

   It's very simple

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"; prefix="h" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; prefix="f" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"; prefix="t" %>
   <head>
   </head>
       <f:view>
           <h:form>
               <h:commandLink value="Link..." action="do"/>
           </h:form>
       </f:view>

In this form there are no problems, but try to remove <h:form> around <h:commandLink> and You're in troubles.
Could you post the code for test.jsf?

I'd like to test your simple version in my configuration, especially with the /test.jsf at the end.

Thanks.

Boris Kovalenko wrote:
Hello!

http://localhost:8080/test.jsf No, this isn't redirect problem, this is bug (imho) somewhere in core.

Joey Geiger wrote:
What is the URL of the page you are trying to use this on?

I ran into the same issue when the page ended in / (no .jsf page to reference)
With respect,       Boris

With respect,
   Boris