hmm... try this link
<https://facelets.dev.java.net/nonav/docs/dev/docbook.html#config-webapp
-init>
Seems that the solution is to specify multiple libraries as a
semicolon-separated list:

facelets.LIBRARIES
  A semicolon (;) delimitted list of paths to Facelet tag libraries,
  relative to your application's root. These libraries will be loaded
  when the first request hits the FaceletViewHandler for page
compilation.

hth
Alexander