It works by putting the form outside the collapsible panel.
What is the reason? For panelGroup, I can put form either way.

I am trying to include a JSP file inside a collapsiblePanel, and that
JSP file has a form that contains some buttons. Is there a way to work
around this?

Thanks!

Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Have you tried putting the form outside of the panel?

On 3/13/06, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> commandButton and commandLink action method are not called inside
> . Does any one experience the same issue? Thanks!
>

> > action=""/>
>
> > action=""/>

> Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail