Rogerio Pereira schrieb:
> I have three selectOneMenu in my page, each selectOneMenu has your own
> valuechangelistener, my problem is, when i change the value of one
> selectOneMenu all valuechangemethod in my backing bean are being fired.
In your valueChangeListener method, do you change the model values for
the other selectOneMenus?

If this is the case then the problem is that the valueChangeListener
happens BEFORE the model update, and due to the changed values in your
model for the other menus, they will fire too.

Use the valueChangeNotifier you'll find in tomahawk sandbox to get rid
of this behaviour. It fires AFTER the model update and so you can work
with your model as you might expect it.

Ciao,
Mario