From: Edwin Goei [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 07:22 PM
To: 'MyFaces Discussion'
Subject: Yet another calendar (also works in Java Studio Creator)

I recently developed a prototype JSF popup calendar component to
accompany some documentation for third-party component developers for
the product I work on.  Surveying other calendars on the web and fixing
problems in the currently shipping calendar, I think I have chosen the
functionality that 80% of users would want.  One thing that is different
is that this calendar has design-time support for Java Studio Creator.
I'd like it to be the basis for a real product quality component.  If
there's interest, I might be able to convice my employer to donate the
code to apache.  For screenshots and links to docs, you can look at
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/edwingo?entry=component_authoring_for_creator.

BTW, I originally tried to adapt the myfaces inputDate component, but
found it would require runtime changes to the code.  It's still possible
to do this but when I started to write the sample, I decided to start

>from a clean slate.

-Edwin

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Zülpicher Wall 12, 239

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
Does this component use Creator theming system ?
I mean what will happen if i disable the Them system of creator by removing the them link , what will happen to your component?
Creator standard component will not function correctly if we remove the theme link.