Thank you , the solution works fine :-)

Joey Geiger wrote:
commandButton and commandLink need to be surrounded by a form.
<h:form></h:form>
There are cases where commandLink will work without a form, but I've run into issues with that.

Legolas Woodland wrote:
Thank you for reading my post

I have a button in one of my page which i want the application to navigate to another page when user
pressed that button .
i made the button like the folwoing
<h:commandButton action="Logout" title="Logout" label="Logout" value="Logout"> </h:commandButton>

and my navigation rule and case is like :
   <navigation-rule>
       <navigation-case>
           <from-outcome>Logout</from-outcome>
                           <to-view-id>/Logout.jsp</to-view-id>
       </navigation-case>
   </navigation-rule>

but it never navigate to logout page when i press the button
can you tell me what is wrong ?

Thanks