From: Le Van [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:57 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Java Script error with My Faces

Thank Yura, but clear_form use for what ?. You think it generates by JSF, but it just generate when I use t:commandButton instead of using h:commandButton. And is it important to using it. Could I control it ???. Cause I can't control it now so I create a clear_form() function that do nothing. Coudl you tell me more clearly about clear_form().
Yura.Tkachenko wrote:

Hi, Le Van

Actually why are you using clear_form() function? Is it just training? Actually this function generates by JSF it can include something like that:

function clear_form() {

var f = document.forms['form'];

f.elements['prevSort'].value='';

f.elements['prev'].value='';

f.elements['prevItemId'].value='';

f.elements['prevAsc'].value='';

f.elements['prevItemName'].value='';

f.elements['ret'].value='';

f.elements['roleid'].value='';

f.elements['form:_link_hidden_'].value='';

f.elements['itemid'].value='';

f.target='';

}

If you need button which will reset form's values you can use this script: