Bruno,

Thank you very much for fixing this issue.
I verified it in myfaces-example-sandbox.war build today from svn and it is working.

Alin.

Sorry for taking so long to answer. I am in the process of settling in
another country. I have just checked in a fix for this issue in the
SVN trunk :-)

Regards,

Bruno