Hi,

Yes, you are right. This is only a missinterpreting issue with IE, and
only if you you set the panel to serverSide tab switch. Because you
have to do a post, the button is rendered.

You can easily access it with:

.activeTabClass input { ... }

This will also only affect the tab, and not the whole tab-page!

cheers,

Gerald

--
Gerald Müllan