Hi again,
you don't happen to know how to get the valueChangeNotifier to work with facelets do you?

I downloaded the sandbox.taglib.xml from the facelet website but it didn't contain an entry for that tag, and I am not quite sure of how to add it myself since it isn't an ordinary component.

(I know I should use the facelets users mailing list for this but thought I'd try here first since I got the thread going).

Cheers,
Micke

On 05/04/06, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!
> The updated values of the Map strings in the params object are correct
> when displayed with a outputText component. But when used with an
> inputText component the value isn't updated.
You'll find a valueChangeNotifier in tomahawk sandbox which will fix
your problem.

A jsp example:
      <h:selectOneMenu value="#{notifierBean.selectedCategory}"

          <s:valueChangeNotifier method="#{notifierBean.valueChange }" />
          <f:selectItems value="#{notifierBean.categories}" />

      </h:selectOneMenu>

In contrast to the valueChangeListener the valueChangeNotifier will be
called later so that you can change your model values.

Ciao,
Mario