I want to avoid subclassing (thats the point of using properties) since I
want to make the validator a standard component used in several projects,
without allowing anyone to modify it. The job it doesis identical in every
scenario, the only change is the set of rules that it should check against.
This is defined in an xml-file. It is this xml file URL I want to point to
in the property, so it can be loaded and parsed.
With Spring and Faces IOC capabilities, this way would be the perfect
solution.
Is it possible to have a Spring managed bean as a validator? And point the
validator-class to that bean reference??

/Johan