Hello

I have a little problem with the HtmlPanelNavigationMenu component (myfaces
1.1.1 final).

The problem is that no actions are proceded when I click on the component.
Instead I see in the log file following entry:

ERROR org.apache.myfaces.custom.navmenu.htmlnavmenu.HtmlPanelNavigationMenu
- Navigation item masterForm:actions:documentMenu_open not found in previous
view.

I use the component in a static tiles jsp as described in the myfaces
examples (except the tiles).

My HtmlPanelNavigationMenu changes from page to page (maybe that's the
problem?). Because on some pages the user needs more possibilities.

Any ideas?

thx