Thanks for your replies.

I manually added (date.js and popcalendar.js) to the head of my page but no
change.. same js error as quoted below..

loadPopupScript();jscalendarSetImageDirectory('/ald2/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/11295181/DB/');

Tomahawk Extensions is already active and I am using with Facelets without
any conflicts. see the entry below..
<filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>

and even I added an new entry like..
 <filter-mapping>
             <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
             <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

but no success yet.

Or is it anything because of Facelets?
Any more suggestions?