Hi,

thanks for the quick repsonses and help! Now the ear file is deployable
(and I think I ran into another problem or maybe I'm simply
misinterpreting some docu ... but I will have to take a more careful
look into this and start another thread if I cannot solve it myself).

I'm also not too familiar with JBoss, I just started to use it as an
ejb3 container. Maybe I'll have a look into the classpath issue, too.

Regards,

Stefan.