From: robinhoo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 10:56 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: I need to customize the dataScroller

Hello All,
I need to customize the data Scroller that are <t:dataScroller> -- tomahawk's component
so that it displays alphabetic instead of numbers and make other modifications like formatting spaces between alphabetic and
displaying all alphabet and disabling the ones that are not returned in the results.

 for example suppose that the returned data contains only names so I need to display all characters and disabling the ones the are not returned in the result.

Also I'm wondering if I can develop my Owen components and how to do this is there any standards or templates I should use like implementing  or extending interface/class ?

best regards,

--
Ali Abd El Aziz Ali